Governing Persons(as defined in RCW 23.95.105 (12))
Title Name Address
Governor THOMPSON, JOHN W ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND, WA 98052
Governor NADELLA, SATYA ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND, WA 98052
Governor LIST-STOLL, TERI ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND, WA 98052
Governor GATES III, WILLIAM H ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND, WA 98052
Governor KLAWE, MARIA M ONE MICROSOFT WAY REDMOND, WA 98052
(12) "Governor" means ("Governor" означает):
(a) A director of a business corporation;
(b) A director of a nonprofit corporation;
(c) A partner of a limited liability partnership;
(d) A general partner of a limited partnership;
(e) A manager of a manager-managed limited liability company;
(f) A member of a member-managed limited liability company;
(g) A director of a general cooperative association; or
(h) Any other person (какое либо иное лицо) under whose authority the powers of an entity are exercised and under whose direction the activities and affairs of the entity are managed pursuant to the organic law and organic rules of the entity.
The definitions in this section apply throughout this chapter unless the context clearly requires otherwise or as set forth in RCW 23.95.400 or 23.95.600.
(6) "Entity" means: (Entity означает:)
(a) A business corporation;
(24) "Organic law" means ("Organic law" означает) the law of an entity's jurisdiction of formation governing the internal affairs of the entity.
(25) "Organic rules" means ("Organic rules" означает) the public organic record and private organic rules of an entity.
(26) "Person" means ( "Person" означает ) an individual, business corporation, ...
(28) "Private organic rules" means ("Private organic rules" означает ) the rules, whether or not in a record, that govern the internal affairs of an entity, are binding on all its interest holders, and are not part of its public organic record, if any. "Private organic rules" includes:
(a) The bylaws (Устав) of a business corporation and any agreement among shareholders (держатели акций/акционеры) pursuant to RCW 23B.07.320;
(31) "Public organic record" means the record the filing of which by the secretary of state is required to form an entity and any amendment to or restatement of that record. The term includes:
(a) The articles of incorporation of a business corporation;
(33) "Record" means information inscribed on a tangible medium or contained in an electronic transmission.
Сейчас этот форум просматривают: Alekseyz и гости: 2